Thursday, January 21, 2016

Good Days

I'm not always such a gloomy bastard!  Yesterday and today have been good, and to make it all feel better, the nights were not particularly good.  The Baby is still waking two or three times between 8pm and 7am.  I'm still blaming that on the four-month sleep regression.  So the last couple nights have been "normal," which is to say not great but not so bad that I'm a walking zombie during the day.

The days have been good because The Baby has been napping on something that's approaching a schedule (I know, I jinxed myself by using the "s" word).  I kind of feel like I'm on top of something...anything...maybe nothing.  But I feel good.  A lot of this has to do with the temp finally getting back above zero so The Baby and I can go visit The Wife for a mid-day feeding.  Getting out of the house, seeing adults, and NOT having to prepare and give a bottle give more boost that you'd think.

So I feel good, and I want to make sure I'm sharing the good as well as the makes-me-want-to-bash-my-head-against-a-wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment